Crestview, FL 32539
Does Not Include Parts & Labor
If the repair is covered by the manufacturer's warranty, there will be no charges for service, diagnostics, labor and parts.
For repairs not covered by the manufacturer's warranty, our charges include a diagnostic fee of $99.95, plus labor and parts. If you choose not to have the repair, the charges will be $99.95 for the diagnostic fee. A minimum labor charge may be assessed for the technician's time to perform additional performance testing or instruction.
We accept Check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover for payment of services. We do not accept cash as a form of payment.
(Products installed less than 1 year ago)
Proof of Purchase will be required for repairs covered by manufacturer's warranty. If the repair is covered by the manufacturer's warranty, there will be no charges for the covered parts and labor. The following items can be used as a proof of purchase:
- Store Receipt
- Web Receipt
- Home Closing Documents
Out of Warranty
(Products installed over 1 year ago)
If you have an active Service Contract covering the appliance that needs service, please contact your plan administrator.
What We Offer
GE Appliances Repair is well equipped to take full and comprehensive care of your appliances, offering:
- A 5-year warranty effective on any parts used in the repair.
- Competitive pricing.
- An extensive stock of genuine GE Appliances parts on the truck so that most repairs are completed on first visit.
- A team of professional, well-trained GE Appliances service technicians supporting the life of your appliance.
- A 30-day labor warranty that includes a home call charge.
- Advanced diagnostic equipment.
- Flexible appointment schedules, and easy-to-use online tools to schedule service and get pricing information.
- Up to $100 product purchase rebate from the technician if you decide not to repair.*
- Inexpensive extended warranties.
* Via mail-in rebate. See rebate form printed on service estimate receipt for details.